Business tax giving you a headache? HMRC giving you stress? We can offer you support along every step of the way of filing your tax returns for your business.
What Is Business Tax?
Simply put, business taxes and corporation tax are taxes imposed upon businesses. These apply to transnational corporations and sole traders alike. Failure to comply with the laws can result in huge economic penalties.
It can be a daunting task; keeping track of your yearly expenditure, your incomings and outgoings and managing all of your accounts. However, hiring an accountant at Aston Black will help clear things up so you can focus on what’s important: running your business.
What Can Aston Black Accountants Do?
We can offer help with the following:
Self-employed, sole trader and partnership tax returns
- We can help you set up record keeping so that you can track the incomings and outgoings of your business efficiently and reliably
- Each year, we will prepare your business accounts and fill in your self-assessment tax form each year, detailing your income, expenses and profits so that your income tax may be accurately worked out
- This will take a burden off your shoulders and help you avoid late fines and overcharging
Corporation tax returns
- We will prepare your accounts, accurately assess your tax then fill in your corporation tax returns for the whole tax year
- You may be able to claim for additional expenses such as the cost of using parts of home for business purposes; we can assist with calculating allowable costs
- We will explain how the figures have been prepared so you can be confident they are complete and accurate
- We will submit the accounts and tax returns to Companies House and HMRC
- This will take the complexity out of it for you, leaving the number-crunching to us as the experts
- We can help you record VAT on your purchases and sales correctly
- There are HMRC approved VAT schemes that can save you time and money; we can help identify the best approach for your business
- Special rules may apply if you have overseas transactions; we can help you follow these
- We can prepare and submit your VAT returns
- Nowadays VAT records must be kept electronically; we can help you with this
Payroll and Construction Industry Scheme
- We can complete the PAYE, NI and CIS calculations, prepare payslips and submit the monthly returns to HMRC
- We will tell you the amount of payroll tax and NI that you need to pay to HMRC each month or quarter
Overall, we will help you reduce tax liabilities and take the pain out of accounting and taxation in a way that is simple, approachable and reliable.
Contact Aston Black
If you need help with your business taxes and completing your business tax return, get in touch with Aston Black Accountants, we’d be happy to help. Call us today on 01908 760 293, alternatively, you can fill out our online enquiry form, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.